Monday, August 29, 2011

ladies card night

Every other month, my girlfriends and I get together for a shoebox swap style card night.  Everyone makes one sample card, precuts the paper, and includes all the supplies in a box.  Then we pass the boxes around the room until you make all the cards and you can whip up a bunch of cards in no time.  I'll be sharing them all with you but I won't be able to tell you all the supplies exactly since I didn't pay attention while making them.

I hosted the most recent ladies card night about a week ago.  It's so fun to see all the different ideas and to pump out a bunch of cards in one night.  Here's the card that I made for the event.  I completely stole the idea from Krystie Hersch.
stamp: A Muse flowers & "thank you"
ink: A Muse papaya & lemon whip; VersaFine onyx black
other: twine, A Muse twinkle stickers, Copic (chrome orange)

No comments: