Tuesday, June 7, 2011

celebrate in style

Who can resist the adorable cards made by Krystie?!  Not me.  I saw this gorgeous chandelier card and knew I would be recreating it.  I wanted to try something bright, fun, and out of my normal color palette.

What do you think?  
Cute and fun? Or too Halloweeny?

A little fun on the inside (for Kathy)

stamps: A Muse chandelier & "celebrate in style"
ink: A Muse orange; VersaMark; VersaFine onyx black
other: black embossing powder, A Muse orange satin ribbon

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love this! I wouldn't normally put orange with black any other time than Halloween - but I don't think it looks Halloween-y at all. In fact, I didn't even think "Halloween" until you said it. (; You may have just convinced me that I have to have that stamp set now!

KathyN said...

I think maybe too Halloweeny! But, have a spider hanging from it and do the card again for Halloween!