Friday, July 1, 2011

a|s consultant blog hop

Hello all you hoppers!  Are you getting ready for the 4th of July or already celebrating?  My girlfriend is getting married this weekend, so I'm off to her bachelorette party tonight and her wedding this Sunday.  Then my Independence Day celebrating will begin.


If you are participating in the blog hop, you should have come from Lori Barnett's blog and if not, then you can start from Samantha's blog and hop until you come to my blog.  


This month Americans are reminded of all the men and women who have sacrificed or are sacrificing for our freedom.  I personally want to say thank you to all the men and women who are a part of the US Military!
stamp: A Muse "thanks so much!"
ink: VersaFine onyx black
paper: A Muse Polka Dot cherry & bermuda; Gingham cherry & sky; cherry
other: Star Trio die cut

Now you can complete the loop and head back to Samantha's blog.  Thanks so much for joining us!!

10 comments:

VanessaB said...

sweet!

Melissa Roell said...

Love your style! Great card.

Regina Ellison said...

I absolutely love the cards that you have created using the stars...this one and the rainbow one. They are really beautiful!

Samantha said...

I love this clean CAS thank you for participating in the hop!

Sassy said...

Very sweet, clean, cute card.

Sue D said...

Very nice --I like all the stars.

sunghee said...

Clever clever!

Lori Barnett said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

cardattic's Amuse said...

Awesome card I like simple too
Happy 4th

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! It's very good ~